Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, April 26, 2009

::daijobu desu ka?::

From Rabihah Harubyru aka Catwoman

1. 1st insert this badge to inform u have been awarded
2. make sure u take the pic n said it is from
3. You should tell 10 facts or hobbies about yourself.
4. You should choose 4 other bloggers (easier the ones who follow you) and tell their names in your blog)
5.don't forget to tell them that they have been TAGGED!!

10 Facts About Me:

1.Actually,I'm not really a Kamen Rider freak.I just like their storyline and soundtracks,not the fighting stuffs.

2.I prefer Malay or Indonesia Islamic Novels than English.English novels are way too complicated and quite expensive.

3.My new interest for this year : Watching J-Dramas.

4.Hope to become an Islamic Doctor in the next 7 years,InsyaAllah.

5.Currently dissapointed with the behaviour of Malay teenagers at KB Mall.

6.I'm not a good boy,but I'm trying to be one.

7.Early sleeper.The clock strucks 11.30 p.m and I'm out!

8.Islam is my way of life.Al-Quran and As-Sunnah is my guide.

9.Like to sketch whenever I'm bored.

10.Drink syrup everyday!:P



0 orang tak puas hati:

Post a Comment